- Back to Brake Pads
- TRW Brake-Pads Organic Scooters and Offroad, With ABE
- Saito Brake-Pads Sinter with ABE Different Models
LUCAS BRAKE-PADS SINTER
MCB 705 SH - LUCAS
LUCAS BRAKE-PADS SINTER
MCB 705 SH - LUCAS
Stop right there! Those are the sintered metal brake pads from TRW. Recommended by leading motorcycle magazines for years now, and of course with type approval for Germany. The KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) number on the brake pad plate is your guarantee. These brake pads are top-quality products offering high braking performance and great durability.
- Direct brake response with good controllability
- Only minimal hand force required; well-balanced friction coefficient at front and rear axle
- Solid metal individual components, free of heavy metals
- Outstanding wet braking
- Good disc compatibility - suitable for all steel brake discs
The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in the "Documents" section.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
It is essential to follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging. Organic brake pads can be found in a separate section.
List of compatible motorcycles:
HONDA VFR (800) (RC46/06)
HONDA VFR 800 FI (RC46/W)
HONDA VFR 800 (RC46A)
HONDA VFR 800 (ABS) (RC46C)
HONDA NT 650 V DEAUVILLE (RC47A)
HONDA NT 700 DEAUVILLE (RC52A)
HONDA CBR 1100 XX BLACKBIRD (SC35)
HONDA CBR 1100 XX BLACKBIRD (SC35G)
HONDA X-ELEVEN (CB 1100 SF) (SC42)
HONDA VTX 1800 (SC46)
HONDA GL 1800 GOLD WING (SC47/04)
HONDA GL 1800 GOLD WING (MIT AIRBAG) (SC47/06)
HONDA GL 1800 GOLD WING (SC47A)
HONDA ST 1300 PAN EUROPEAN (ABS) (SC51)
HONDA VT 1300 CX (FURY) (SC61)
HONDA XL 1000 V VARADERO (SD01)
HONDA XL 1000 V VARADERO (SD02)
HONDA XL 1000 V VARADERO (SD02/04)
HONDA XL 1000 V VARADERO (SD02/SD03)
Safety data sheets
- Die hydraulische Motorradbremse
- Informationen zur Handhabung der ABE bei Bremsbelaegen
- Montageanleitung Lucas Bremsklötze
- Schraubertipp: Bremsklötze erneuern
- Tipp: Bremsbelagwechsel bei ABS System
- Verwendung von Zubehörteilen; der TÜV-Hanse informiert was man darf
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 16
- As at:Apr 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
1 Price comparison with current recommended retail price.
In its 12-2018 issue, "Tourenfahrer" magazine tested various brake pads on the Suzuki GSX-S750. Lucas sintered brake pads (and one rival brand) were awarded a TOURENFAHRER RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Very predictable braking performance
- Good brake control
- Consistent pressure point
- Top performance, low price
In its 5-2017 issue, "Motorrad News" magazine tested eight brake pads on the Kawasaki Z650. Lucas Sintered Metal Brake Pads (together with one competitor) was awarded a "MOTORRAD NEWS RECOMMENDATION". The following features were given special mention:
- Very good controllability of braking force, very good response
- Moderate hand force
- Minimal fade
- Very short braking distance
- Very long life
- Good value for money
In its 23-2016 issue, MO magazine tested Lucas TRW Sinter Brake Pads on the Suzuki GSX-S 1000 and awarded them an MO BEST BUY recommendation.
Special mention was given to the noticeably stronger braking performance and lower price compared to the original brake pads.
In its 6/2014 issue, "Motorradfahrer" magazine tested a variety of accessories on the Suzuki GSR 750. TRW Sinter Brake Pads were awarded a MOTORRADFAHRER RECOMMENDATION.
"The sintered metal brake pads from TRW transform the toothless GSR braking system into a real stopper". A must-have for this motorbike because, after fitting new pads, you can easily operate the GSR lever with two fingers into the ABS control range. When slowing down, the bite increases with rising temperature, so it is not too aggressive at first, which makes these pads suitable for everyday use. TRW thus offers the perfect brake pad composition for the vexed issue of the GSR brake."
This may also interest you
instead of €12.99