Tips for Motorcycle Trips in Serbia
What do you have to take into consideration when traveling to Serbia? Which documents do you have to take with you? Louis provides you with answers to the most important questions. No liability is accepted for errors – Louis does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information.
Documents you must have with you
- Driving licence and vehicle registration certificate
- ID card or passport (since 26.6.12 it has also been obligatory for children travelling within the EU to have their own identity document.)
- International Motor Insurance Card (Green Card) is recommended.
+ Recommended Products: Document Bag
First-aid kit / Hi-vis vest
Motorcycles must carry a first-aid kit containing suitable wound dressings and in dustproof packaging.
A safety vest is not mandatory for motorcyclists.
+ Recommended Products: Motorcycle Warning Triangle, Safety Vest, First-AID Kit, Warning Light
It is mandatory to wear a helmet! Only helmets which conform to the ECE 22 standard are approved.
+ Recommended Products: Visor and Helmet Cleaner, Proofer
Motorcycles must have their headlight on even during the daytime.
+ Recommended Products: Motorcycle Lightbulbs
- Within built-up areas: 50 km/h
- Outside built-up areas: 80 km/h
- Dual carriageways (expressways): 100 km/h
- Motorways (freeways): 120 km/h
Motorways in Serbia are generally subject to tolls.
94 and 112
Legal alcohol limit
0.03% (30 mg/100 ml blood)
0.00% (0 mg/100 ml blood) for riders of mopeds, motorcycles, motorized trikes/quads
Motorcycle trips across the Serbia borders
Here you will find country tips for motorcycle trips in Serbia neighbouring countries.
© kirill_makarov – stock.adobe.com