- Special Tools
- Craft-Meyer Angled Srewdriver Set
Art. No. 10002557
You have placed the following items in the shopping basket:
Your local Louis store
A lot of adjustments on a motorcycle engine, for example, are actually quite easy to do, except for the fact that, all too often, you almost need to be a contortionist to reach the relevant screw!
This is where the 10-piece angled screwdriver set from Craft-Meyer is so useful.
This high-quality special tool has a precision 90° bevel drive and a range of different attachments
- Ideal for adjusting hard-to-reach air or fuel mixture screws, and for other adjustments in inaccessible places on your motorbike
- Saves time-consuming dismantling
- Angled screwdriver, incl. drive and handle (length 485 mm). One rotation of the handle is translated into one full rotation of the screw
- Side-handle for precise tool guidance
- Flat screwdriver head for smaller slotted screws (blade tip 5x0.8 mm), incl. 32 mm high bit - ideal when space is very restricted
- Interchangeable screwdriver head for slotted and cross-head bits in various lengths, with 55-120 mm bit height
- Five slotted screwdriver bits for interchangeable head (blade tip 5x0.8 mm), 25, 28, 35, 58, 95 mm long
- Two cross-head bits for interchangeable head (suitable for screws up to approx. M5), 35 and 58 mm long
Manufacturer details: Craft-Meyer
The Workshop Team
The workshop is the realm of Craft-Meyer. Here you will find many small and large tools which are indispensable in every workshop. The product range includes everything from work gloves to tool trollies. What all Craft-Meyer products have in common is their outstandingly low prices. They make Craft-Meyer the ideal partner for DIY and casual mechanics.
Writing review is not available
We are currently working on the implementation. The feature will be available soon.
2-year right of return