TRW BRAKE-PADS SINTER
MCB 742 SV
TRW BRAKE-PADS SINTER
MCB 742 SV
Stop right there! Those are the sintered metal brake pads from TRW. Recommended by leading motorcycle magazines for years now, and of course with type approval for Germany. The KBA (German Motor Transport Authority) number on the brake pad plate is your guarantee. These brake pads are top-quality products offering high braking performance and great durability.
- Direct brake response with good controllability
- Only minimal hand force required; well-balanced friction coefficient at front and rear axle
- Solid metal individual components, free of heavy metals
- Outstanding wet braking
- Good disc compatibility - suitable for all steel brake discs
The exact dimensions of the brake pads are given in the "Documents" section.
The price is stated per set for one brake disc.
Be sure to watch the Louis Video *How to change brake pads*. Our tips and tricks make it a very simple job!
It is essential to follow the safety instructions printed on the packaging. Organic brake pads can be found in a separate section.
List of compatible motorcycles:
KAWASAKI VN 1600 MEAN STREAK (VNT60B)
KAWASAKI ZZ-R 600 (ZX600E1-3)
KAWASAKI ZX-6RR (ZX600K)
KAWASAKI ZX-6RR (ZX600K/M)
KAWASAKI ZX-6RR (ZX600N)
KAWASAKI ZX-6R NINJA (ZX636B)
KAWASAKI ZX-6R NINJA (ZX636C)
KAWASAKI ZX-10R NINJA (ZXT00C/C)
KAWASAKI ZX-10R NINJA (ZXT00D/D)
KAWASAKI ZX-12R NINJA (ZXT20A/B04)
SUZUKI M 1600 INTRUDER (VNT60B/K5)
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 K3/K4 (WVBZ)
Safety data sheets
- Die hydraulische Motorradbremse
- Informationen zur Handhabung der ABE bei Bremsbelaegen
- Montageanleitung Lucas Bremsklötze
- Schraubertipp: Bremsklötze erneuern
- Tipp: Bremsbelagwechsel bei ABS System
- Verwendung von Zubehörteilen; der TÜV-Hanse informiert was man darf
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 04
- As at:Jan 25, 2020, 8:48 PM
In its 23-2019 issue, "Motorrad" magazine tested the Lucas Sintered Brake Pad on the Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 and awarded it a Practical Recommendation. The following features were given special mention:
- Improves braking appreciably after the bedding-in period
- Harder, more constant pressure point
In its 12-2018 issue, "Tourenfahrer" magazine tested various brake pads on the Suzuki GSX-S750. Lucas sintered brake pads (and one rival brand) were awarded a TOURENFAHRER RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Very predictable braking performance
- Good brake control
- Consistent pressure point
- Top performance, low price
In its 5-2017 issue, "Motorrad News" magazine tested eight brake pads on the Kawasaki Z650. Lucas Sintered Metal Brake Pads (together with one competitor) was awarded a "MOTORRAD NEWS RECOMMENDATION". The following features were given special mention:
- Very good controllability of braking force, very good response
- Moderate hand force
- Minimal fade
- Very short braking distance
- Very long life
- Good value for money
In its 23-2016 issue, MO magazine tested Lucas TRW Sinter Brake Pads on the Suzuki GSX-S 1000 and awarded them an MO BEST BUY recommendation.
Special mention was given to the noticeably stronger braking performance and lower price compared to the original brake pads.
This may also interest you
instead of €5.761
(1 Liter = €3.981)