Fenix TK75 Flashlight
Fenix TK75 Flashlight
You can rely on this light even in the most extreme conditions: Up to 4000 lumens output (105,600 candela) and a continuous burn time of more than 11 days (270 hours) on the lowest setting (35 lumens). The TK75, with its 4 LEDs and 8.75 cm reflector head, offers an extremely well balanced mix of pure beam distance and enormously effective flood lighting.
With the TK75, Fenix has succeeded in making a top flashlight even better.
As successor to the classic TK70, which was still powered with NiMH rechargeable batteries, the TK75 is designed to take modern 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries. The advantages: It is more compact and brighter, and also eliminates the all-too-familiar memory effect. Self-discharge of Li-ion batteries is minimal.
- 4 brightness levels + SOS and Strobe mode
- Large lens with 4 LEDs for maximum beam distance and flood lighting
- Aluminium housing, Type III, anodised
- Simple operation via rubberised dual button switch
- Instant Turbo: 4000 lumens max.
- Turbo: 4000 lumens for 1 hour and 40 mins run time
- High: 1600 lumens for 3 hours and 40 mins run time
- Mid: 600 lumens for 11 hours and 20 mins run time
- Low: 35 lumens for 270 hours run time
- SOS: 4000
- 4 x Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs
- IPX-8: Water-resistant to a depth of 2 m for 30 minutes
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Diameter (body/head): 5.25/8.75 cm
- Weight: 575 grams (not incl. batteries)
- Powered by 4 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries (recommended)
- Alternatively by 8 x CR123A lithium batteries (possible but not recommended)
- Beam distance: Up to 650 metres
- Intensity: 105,600 candela max.
- Fenix TK75
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Spare O-ring
- Multilingual operating instructions, which should be read before use to ensure correct operation!
Please order batteries at the same time: see "Compatible products"
The batteries used in flashlights and other electrical devices should all be of the same type and have the same level of charge. Avoid deep discharge, especially with Li-ion rechargeable batteries.
The TK75 is a high-performance flashlight. Do not direct the beam into the eyes of people or animals!
PhotonenkanoneWritten on 17.12.2016 07:44
Damit kann man Signale zu andern Planeten senden ;-).
Im Ernst: superhell, leuchtet die Umgebung sehr gut aus, mit
den guten Akkus ausreichende Leuchtdauer.
Den Preis hier bei Louis muss man erstmal woanders finden.
Lieferzeit von Louis wie immer: Top
bin rundum zufrieden.
- Reviewed by:
- Date of purchase:
- Current calendar week: 03
- As at:Jan 20, 2018, 8:41 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
FENIX TK75 LED FLASHLIGHT
2015 EDITION/4000 LUMENS
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's old recommended retail price